Copy + Paste = ....?



What they care if i was here?
Did not even make any difference if I'm here or if I'm not here
In fact, they might be don't care about me
When I was there, they were laughing and happy
When I was not there, nothing has changed

Sometimes i think
What happens if I actually left
What will they feel if I was not there?
Will they feel lonely every day?
Or happy as usual?
Will they remember me?
Until we meet again

I was a nobody
And no one can remember me
I'm just a memory
Buried by the future
The more you step into your future
The more you forget me

Even so, the past can not be changed
But the future. always be changed
Make your own future
Do not depend on me and the past

If you can not remember me
At least, remember my words
The words that would become a bond between us
Until next meeting

See you my friends
I will always remember you

Regard,
Someone who can you forget

Thursday, January 7th 2010
Peace For Free...
0 Responses